Ardusub Rasbian Image not working

Hi,

I am trying to install the ardusub rasberry pi image to my raspberry pi. However after I use etcher to etch the files the rasberry pi is unreachable. It does not ping to the 192.168.2.2 ip address and it does not work when we plug the hdmi port. Can you help?

Hi @ufocet, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Can you post the results of the relevant troubleshooting steps? In particular make sure that you’ve completed the necessary network setup, so the topside computer can communicate with the Raspberry Pi (including disabling firewall components as required).

Also make sure that the Raspberry Pi has sufficient power, and that the SD card is fully and properly inserted.

If that doesn’t help, try flashing the SD card again (in case it failed initially), and potentially try a different SD card, in case the original one is corrupted and no longer functional.

Hi,

We have figured out that we were using a higher version of raspberry pi (Raspberry pi 4). When we downgraded to raspberry pi 3, it seems to work just fine.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @ufocet,

Glad to hear you managed to solve your issue :slight_smile:

If you’d like to use the Raspberry Pi 4 instead you can try out our Companion Beta software, which works with both RPi 3 and RPi 4 :slight_smile:

I will definitely check it out. Thank you again!