Home        Store        Docs        Blog

Problem with the ardusub-raspbian.img.gz

(GEORGE) #1

Hi

Dose anyone know if this image works for raspberry B+ .

The raspberry is not booting with the latest image rasbian-ardusub(1.47 GB, Updated 2016-10-19)

I am getting this code from my terminal:

dd: /dev/rdisk2: Invalid argument
1406+1 records in
1406+0 records out
1474297856 bytes transferred in 21.832982 secs (67526179 bytes/sec)

the Raspbian Jessie Lite image instead booting as normal

Thanks for your help

George

(Rusty) #2

Hi George,

The image we have is set up for the Raspberry Pi 3. I don’t think it will work on earlier versions. However, you can start with a plain Raspbian Jessie Lite image and follow the instructions here to set it up manually: http://ardusub.com/raspi-setup/#setup-from-scratch

I hope that helps!

-Rusty

(GEORGE) #3

Thanks a lot for your fast replay

I changed the microsd card .Now the raspberry booting with the latest ardusub image .

I will test later today if everything working with the rov

Regards

George

(Rusty) #4

George,

Oh good! Please note that the SD card has to be 8GB or larger for our image to work.

-Rusty

(GEORGE) #5

Hi Again

Raspberry all good , streaming video connected via Ethernet on a mac trough QGC but not on windows 7 ,firewall disable

any thoughts .

Regards George

(Rusty) #6

Hi George,

Make sure the subnet mask is set to 255.255.255.0 and IP address to 192.168.2.1 for the host computer.

Can you verify that all that is set properly?

-Rusty

(GEORGE) #7

Hi

I have checked I get connected with the QCG but not picture in windows 7 still .On my mac no problem everything runs well .Ready to do a water test .Can you confirm that windows 10 working .In order to upgrade

Regards

George

(Rusty) #8

George,

Okay, the video definitely works well in Windows 10. We’ve had mixed results with Windows 7 and haven’t nailed down a solution yet.

-Rusty

(GEORGE) #9

Hi

Yes the video working on windows 10 .No problem

Thanks a lot