git clone https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot.git 1
cd ardupilot
git submodule update --init --recursive
alias waf=“$PWD/modules/waf/waf-light”
pip install future
waf configure --board=navio2
waf copter
Hello there,
I work on an ROV. I need to build Ardusub. I wrote the above codes to the terminal. Uploads completed. However, Navio2 offers three options: rover, copter, plane. How can I set up Ardusub?
I’m waiting for your help.
Thanks.

Hi,

You can compile ArduSub for navio2, you just need to change waf copter to waf build sub. We have done some updateds on ArduSub and I’m not aware of actual tests in navio2 with our last release. Probably @jwalser will help you more with compatibility problems, if there is any.

Yes, I aldready wrote waf sub. But I have no idea how can I connect Navio2 to Qgroundcontrol.
Uploads completed but when I write sudo emlidtool ardupilot on terminal I don’t see ardusub options. Only copter, rover and plane.
Also thanks for reply.

Hi,

I download the source of emlidtool and it appears that ArduSub is missing as an option. Please contact the emlid forum to see how you can solve this problem.

I believe I have run ardusub before without emilidtool, but by just putting the ardusub executable onto the navio, then starting it like ./ardusub. I agree with @patrickelectric, you should contact emilid about their recommendations. We would like to hear what they have to say if you can report back!