Pixracer/ArduSub Compatibility

Hello,

I’m trying to get ArduSub installed on an MRobotics Pixracer, but ArduSub is not showing up in the drop down menu on QGroundControl. I’m only seeing options for ArduCopter, ArduPlane, and ArduRover.

Is ArduSub not compatible with the Pixracers or is there something more I need to do to make it happen?

I haven’t been able to find any information on it so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
DJ

Only the Pixhawk 1 has full support by the developers. There is limited support for other hardware platforms (we produce builds, but we do not work with it, and they have not been tested). You can download the firmware for the pixracer here, and choose to flash custom firmware in QGC.

Learn more here: ArduSub Firmware | ardusub-gitbook

Thanks Jacob.

I got the firmware loaded and QGC shows it was successful, but then QGC does not recognize the pixracer although the LED is flashing blue as it should. Any suggestions?

As a side note - this pixracer was donated by Jordi @ MRobotics via a club sponsorship and I’m not sure that it was problem free. I figured I’d check with you guys to see if I’m missing something firmware related before assuming that it’s the hardware.