I can’t seem to get the video from my BlueROV 2 Heavy (Ardusub version 4.0.2) showing in QGC ver 4.1.1: all it says is “Waiting for video”. However, the video stream did show up fine in QGC 3.5.6 (also with Ardusub 4.0.2).
- Reinstalling QGC
- Downloading new gstreamer dependencies (Video Stream Does Not Working)
- Resetting application access to camera (Mac privacy-settings): QGC 3.5.6 asked permission to use the camera every time it started, so far 4.1.1 hasn’t asked (and I’m not sure if the camera access is for the built in webcam only).
- Removing QGC 3.5.6 completely from the mac, restarted, installed QGC 4.1.1 from scratch, but still no luck.
I have two options:
- Get video from the pilot camera to work with 4.1.1
- Get hold of a copy of QGC 3.5.6 for again edit: found relevant release on github.
… neither of which I’m able to.
Does anyone have any helpful ideas?
The mac is a 2013 Macbook pro, running Mojave, ver 10.14.6.