JOYSTICK function

Hello,
Has any one tried the shift function below the picture

when I push this shift button,the QGC has no response.I have to set shift function in A which I had set the roll -pitch-toggle function.There is not enough buttons to set the shift function,What can I do?
thanks
I use the Logitech F710 joystick.

Hi,

You can configure the shift functionality in Vehicle SetupJoystick, is it possible to configure almost 30 different functions using the normal plus the shift button.

I did a small example here of how to use the shift button :slight_smile:

Hi,
The question is thatI can use the shift function,but when I push the Logitech button from the picture,the Vehicle Setup-Joystick has no mapping.Theoretically,if I push that button,the [5] would light up.
So I have to give up using this button.

Hi,

It’s possible that a configuration in windows game center is necessary, this is a know issue in xbox controllers. You can find this configurations with: Right-click the Start buttonSettingsGaming.

Hi,
ok,I solved the problem by following your suggestion.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Patrick
I am seting up QGC for my Newton Gripper and se same problem with shift button on my Xbox Controler , QGC will not respond to shift button.Tried to find **Right-click the Start button → Settings → Gaming.**but I do not find it. Can you please describe how to do this.
Best Regards
Bo

1 Like

If you cannot find the Windows gaming center setting to stop this behavior, then you cannot use the center button.

Assign the shift function to another button to use instead.

Thanks // Bo

We will add it to the docs.