Heavy Config issue

Hi Folks,

Hopefully someone may be able to help with this query. We have have just changed our Blue Rov 2 to heavy configuration, but the Frame Tab is not showing on Q Ground control (see pic) and there is a pop up saying various parameters are missing (also see pic). We have added latest rev of ground control to a new laptop for this machine and this is what we are using. However, when using older laptop with older rev of ground control, everything works fine. Any ideas? I’ve searched the internet for the older version of ground control, but cannot find it, this was just to see if it would load onto the new laptop. Many thanks in advance for any help.
Kevin.

Hi @beekay,

You’ve mentioned a picture but don’t seem to have included it, so I’m not certain what you’re referring to.

Do you know which ArduSub firmware version you’re on? Different versions have different parameters available. Updating to the latest stable ArduSub version should hopefully resolve the issue :slight_smile:

Hi Eliot,

Many thanks for the reply, will give that a try and see how it goes. Not sure why pics are not showing up, sure I uploaded them correctly, but i’m not the best with pc’s😅.

Best regards,

Kevin.