Depth Hold Problems?

Hi @Jake,

It’s a control issue, so is unrelated to Companion.

From what I recall the behaviour shouldn’t be present in ArduSub >= 4.1, but it’s very possible I’m mis-remembering, so I’ve asked internally and will confirm.

In terms of releases, 4.0.3 is still our current stable release (hasn’t changed, so behaviour will still be there), although we’re moving towards 4.1 (the current Beta release). ArduSub development of late has been held back behind BlueOS Beta and some other critical development, although the load from that is now starting to reduce again slightly, so more regular ArduSub changes/updates should start coming through again soon.

In terms of updating, while this particular issue isn’t related to Companion we would still recommend updating your Companion software, to make use of and benefit from the bug fixes and performance improvements that have been introduced between 0.0.26 and 0.0.31.

If you’ve got some testing capacity you’re welcome to try out the ArduSub Beta (4.1) release (and BlueOS for that matter), but as with any beta software I can’t recommend it be used in critical/high stakes applications.