Connecting Lumens to pixhawk

I’m building my first bluerov and am connecting my lumens to the pixhawk. Channel 7 is taken by what looks like output to an esc. (Black and white twisted cable).

Is that in the wrong place? Should I fix that or just attach the lumens via and aux channel and fix where it looks for the light in the software interface?

Thanks! Bill

Are you running the 8 thruster configuration? If you check the heavy installation instructions, it has you move the lumen from main-7 to aux-1.

1. Plug ESC Signal Wires into Pixhawk with the following steps:
  • Unplug the Lumen light signal wire from the Pixhawk Channel 7 port and replug it into Aux Channel 1 with the yellow wire oriented toward the bottom of the Pixhawk.
  • Unplug the camera tilt servo from Pixhawk Channel 8 and replug it into Aux Channel 2 with the yellow signal wire oriented toward the bottom of the Pixhawk.
  • Plug the servo signal wire for Thruster 7 into Channel 7 on the Pixhawk with the white signal wire oriented toward the bottom of the Pixhawk.
  • Plug the servo signal wire for Thruster 8 into Channel 8 on the Pixhawk with the white signal wire oriented toward the bottom of the Pixhawk.

I have the six thruster configuration. Your suggestions had me look in the right place and be confident enough to move things to the right place. I moved a thruster over one and I should be good to go. Thanks for the quick help!