BlueROV2 Advanced - First Connection Help

I got i working, thanks for pointing out the raspberry pi as the bug!

I set up my Raspberry pi from the start again and turns out i didn’t save the rc.local file properly. All i had to do was to save the two lines
<pre class=“highlight”>screen -dm -S mavproxy /home/pi/companion/RPI2/Raspbian/start_mavproxy_telem_splitter.sh
screen -dm -S video /home/pi/companion/RPI2/Raspbian/start_video.sh

and it is up and running.
For newbies (like me) on raspberry pi, here is how you enter and save the rc.local file

SSH into your raspberry pi;
Use the
sudo nano rc.local
command to enter the rc.local file, then paste the two lines about in right before the exit 0 line.
use ctrl X to exit and type Y when it asks if you want to save.

I would also recommend setting up a connection through the Ethernet doing this instead of the internet sharing on mac.
OS X (Mac): Open System Preferences, click Network. Select “Edit Locations” from the Location drop down. Click the (+) and create a new location called “blueROV”. Select your ethernet adapter on the left and select Manually from the “Configure IPv4” drop down. Set the IP address to 192.168.2.2 and subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Press Apply.

Glad you got it working Maureen! For future reference, you can also flash an entire disk image to the SD card with everything pre-setup. There are instructions for that here: http://ardusub.com/raspi-setup/#easy-setup-with-disk-image

-Rusty