Just want to confirm with you guys before I get to the point of starting up the ROV.
I have wired the ROV with 8 thrusters as per heavy config set-up, using the pixhawk ch. 1-8
In addition to this I have the following setup in the Pixhawk aux.
- Signal plus power for usb camera servo in aux 1
- Signal plus power for analog camera servo aux 2
- Signal for the grabber in aux 3
- Signal for Lumen light upper quad in aux4
- Signal for Lumen light lower quad in aux5
Does this seem ok? Do I have enough buttons to control everything?
Is it possible to connect QGC to the electronics before the thrusters have been connected - To check the lights, gripper and servos ?