I recently (within the past four weeks) outfitted my BlueROV2 drone with the Heavy Configuration Retrofit Kit and gripper. I’m having an issue with the gripper; it’s not responding to ArduSub input. I hooked the Lumen lights up to Aux 1, the camera servo to Aux 2, and the gripper arm to Aux 3. I’m using a Logitech GamePad F310.
• I’m running QGroundControl v3.2.4-BlueRobotics-Rev6.
• I have two of the buttons for the “servo_3_min_momentary” and “servo_3_max_momentary” functions to run the gripper, two buttons to run the lights, and two buttons for the “mount_tilt_down” and “mount_tilt_up” functions.
• ArduSub: The Pixhawk Firmware flavor installed is Stable 3.5.3
• Companion Software is up to date
• I checked the voltage across the terminals with a multimeter and there’s an appropriate amount of voltage across the terminals.
• I tried the lights on Channel 11 (Aux 3) and the channel worked
I have pictures available if you want to check it out yourself.
Any suggestions on troubleshooting?