Hello, I am having difficulty making a connection to the BlueROV2.
I am connected to the vehicle normally, via the tether plugged into the Fathom-X topside interface and a Win10 surface computer. ROV is powered, and QGC is still waiting for connection. Following the troubleshooting guide I have confirmed the following:
- IP Address: 192.168.2.1
- Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Firewall access for is QGC allowed
- Network configuration is verified by a successful ping to 192.168.2.2
- Firewall inbound and outbound traffic granted to UDP ports 5600 and 14550
- QGC autoconnect settings configured to automatically connect to UDP and USB links
- “Pixhawk Autopilot” detected as a serial device confirming Autopilot USB connection
- I run into a wall when I check the MAVProxy, even after several reboots I get the following when I enter “screen -r mavproxy” into the web terminal:
QGC continues to wait for a vehicle connection. Any help would be appreciated.