Software updates 15 April 2019

same for me :slight_smile:

Thanks, I updated the instructions to uninstall first.

The Raspberry in our BlueROV2 does not recognize any wifi networks (wifi status: scanning). I don’t know why. Is there a way to do the updates through the tether?

I am only getting QGC GPU Compatability Mode or QGC GPU Safe Mode options not QGC. When I open it up in COmpatability Mode the camera doesn’t work, I just get a large red ArduSub logo…

Update: I was able to get it to work by reinstalling it and not moving the file from original install location.

Answering to myself. The wifi connection needs to be encrypted. If not encrypted the Raspberry does not recognize it. Now updating from the wpa2 encrypted connection from my phone…

Take a look at the installation folder. It is usually “C:/Program Files (x86)/QGroundControl”. Windows’ search is weird and sometimes does not show what you are looking for.

The Compatibility issue is known: Video in "Gpu Compatibility Mode" shows Firmware image Instead · Issue #7113 · mavlink/qgroundcontrol · GitHub

Hello,
I just made an update following your tuto, and now I cannot connect to my BlueRov2: http://192.168.2.2:2770/system doesn’t work anymore. I can ping 192.168.2.2 but only TCP port 22 is open.
What operation could I make to reinit the Rov connection?
I use Ubuntu.
Thanks for your help

7 posts were split to a new topic: Missing information in QGC instrument panel

Hi @bruno83,

Did you fix your problem ?

Hi @patrickelectric,
Not completly. I flashed the raspberry pi memory with the lastest version of it and now I can use the rov, but the port 2770 is not opened yet.
It is very strange!

The application is now automatically tracking upstream deployments: Releases · mavlink/qgroundcontrol · GitHub. If you download the latest there, you will be good to go.

Not on today’s latest. Recording video using the QGroundControl - #7 by williangalvani

Check the documentation here for a complete description of the behavior: Redirecting...

No, there is no feedback on which you are currently on (because this was a hack in the first place, not intended to be a long term api)

As described in the post, a bug in the algorithm was causing poor performance. You may have increased your pid gains previously to compensate for this. The bug is resolved, so now your pids may need to be adjusted again. You can restore the default values from the Frame tab in the Vehicle Setup page.

Hi!

All these numbers confuse me. Could you list which versions of qgroundcontrol, ardusub and companion are the latest, stable versions of respective software?

@Petmonkey We have all the most current software version numbers available on the BlueROV2 Software Setup page. you can check that page against what you have to make sure you have the most recent versions :slight_smile:

How many times retry but the ame results…what to do then…it is happened to me now
some one give solution please

Hi @erik1, it’s not clear what your problem is. Please open a new topic to explain your problem and get help.