New updates are available for QGroundControl and ArduSub.
QGC has been updated to v3.2.4-BlueRobotics-Rev3. Changes include:
- Add power draw to available values to display
- Add date and time to available values to display
- Add units option for displaying temperature in Centigrade of Farenheit
- Add camera mount tilt speed adjustment slider to camera setup page (ArduSub 3.5.2+ only)
- Various bugfixes and formatting/layout fixes
To update, download and install from one of the links below:
ArduSub has been updated to v3.5.2. Changes include:
- Rework camera tilt input and slew rate limiting. This fixes mount stabilization.
- Add joystick button functions for relays 3 and 4
- Make it easier to completely disengage input hold
- Announce input hold engaged/disengaged
- Don’t announce tether turn status via audible messages
- Allow adjusting PWM output range for lights channels
- Always neutralize control inputs during pilot input failsafe
- Various bugfixes
Note, after updating to 3.5.2 on a BlueROV2, make sure the ‘Servo Reverse’ setting is selected on the Camera setup page.
- Power on and connect your ROV to your computer.
- Open a browser, navigate to http://192.168.2.2:2770
- Enter your WiFi credentials to give the ROV internet access, then click the ‘Submit’ button, and wait for the ROV to connect to the Internet.
- Navigate to 192.168.2.2:2770/system. Click the button under the ‘Pixhawk Firmware Update’ section that says ‘Stable’.
- Wait for the update to complete, and you are finished!