Hi everyone, I have updated our stable QGC release (v3.2.4-BlueRobotics-Rev2) with a small set of changes, including:
- Remove the auto-delete video function when the specified storage limit is exceeded. QGC will not auto delete videos in this version.
- Bugfix joystick ‘TX mode’ changing to mode 2 if joystick is connected after the vehicle.
- Bugfix default video stream settings defaulting to disabled.
- Change ‘Altitude’ to ‘Depth’; ‘Temperature 1’ to ‘Internal Temp.’ etc.
- Better default telemetry values for Sub operation in the instrument panel.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found here.
Here are download links for our latest stable version of QGC:
Some small comments, (no ROV attached during test):
Tehter turns, pilot input and input hold display missing
Altitude still says “Altitude”
Bo, you need to connect an ROV once, then QGC will know that you are using it with an ROV .
You are so right, works perfect connevted to ROV.
Thank you for the updated QGC!
What is mode_acro?
‘Acro’ is short for acrobatic. This is acrobatic mode:
I don’t recommend it, it’s not very useful ;).
After updating, I can not find the path setting to store the recorded video file.
Where did the setting item move to?
The video save location setting has changed. Now, all files saved by QGC will go into a ‘QGroundControl’ folder. The default location of this folder is the user’s ‘Documents’ folder. The location can be changed under the ‘Miscellaneous’ section of the General Settings tab.
ouch, that was painful to watch!!!
@jwalser You may want to add a note at the beginning of the ArduSub and probably the BR2 documentation that states the most current version of the firmware and software so people know when and what to update to the latest.
This is a piece of modern ROV history!!!
Thanks Jaxxer for creating this