Low-Light Analog Camera 3-pin connector type

Hello,

I have a Low-Light Analog Camera, but have lost the ‘3-pin video connector’ cable that came with it. What type of connector/cable do I need to purchase that will fit the camera’s connector?

Thanks

Hi @AlekC We have our own proprietary cable we made for the Analog Camera that was designed to connect to the Fathom-S board. You can contact sales@bluerobotics.com if you would like to buy one.

There is a 3-position JST-ZH on one side that connects to the camera and a 3-position 0.1" Female Header connector that plugs into the Fathom-S board.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the quick reply. To clarify, the 3-position JST-HZ header on the camera needs a proprietary cable? I am planning on splicing the yellow video wire to composite RCA, so I don’t need the interface for the fathom-s board.

Sorry, to clarify what I mean by proprietary is that it is our design and what we make. Nobody else makes this JST-ZH to header pin cable besides us.

You are more than welcome to make your own cable with a JST- ZH connector, just mind the power polarity.
Analog%20Camera%20Cable

Hi guys,
I was wondering if it is possible to connect the analog camera directly to the raspberry pi?

Edit after some more research:
Analog camera to Fathom S to Pixhawk Telemetry Port (Fathom-S Usage Guide)
Does the video feed make it to the Pi?

Cheers :slight_smile:

@kklemens

Hey I have a problem with this Camera model , I tried to use it several times but it simply dosen’t work I see nothing on the monitor after I connect it.

Red: 12V supply
Black: GND
Yellow: Signal Video input in the monitor

I tried everything but It’s not working.

Thanks ^^

Please share a picture with your setup and all your connections.

Your camera and monitor also need of both the same format to be compatible ( NTSC or PAL).