I'm buying lipo battery

I’m buying lipo battery 10000mAh 4S 15C LiPo Pack w/ XT90 can it fit in 3" battery enclosur?

Specs:
Capacity: 10000mAh
Voltage: 4S1P / 4 Cell / 14.8V
Discharge: 15C Constant / 30C Burst
Weight: 936g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 168x69x40mm
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT90

Thank you very much!

That’s not gonna fit. The length would be tough to squish the connector in there at 168mm, but ultimately it’s the 69mm x 40mm dimensions that would stop it from going in the tube at all.

OK thanks. But which 10ah lipo battery you recommend

I may have to change my answer and say the battery you linked might fit. The image on the right is your battery at 69mm x 40mm in a 76.2mm tube. You can see the corners interfere, but the corners on batteries are always softer than a perfect square.

BR recommends these two:

The first fits easy, but the second is very close to the battery you linked and is shown in the left, which makes me think if that one fits, that there’s a good chance yours fits too. The lengths are also the same, which makes me think they were able to squish the connector in there.

Hi,

We’ve found that the dimensions on Hobbykings website are not the most accurate, and the real batteries are usually slightly smaller or larger. All batteries we recommend are ones that we have purchased and test fit ourselves, and can confirm fit fine with no interference or squishing. You should NEVER squeeze the body of a soft case lipo into a housing!

The 10Ah Turnigy lipo @corndog has linked above will absolutely fit, and is currently the highest capacity off the shelf 4s lipo we have found that fits.

We have not tested the graphene lipo @sigane17 has linked, it is borderline and may or may not fit depending on how accurate Hobbykings specs are in this case.

-Adam

Thanks for the suggestions and I’ll get one of 10ah that can come in

What is the duration of blueROV2 for these two lipo batteries