Help me figure out which connections are incorrect?

I’ve got pretty much everything working with the stock BlueROV2 (ver July 2018) with the heavy retrofit kit, but I must have mixed up some of the Pixhawk connectors. I’m using an XBox controller. Here are the mix-ups:

• Thrusters 7 and 8 do not activate with any joystick movement.
  • Buttons 9 and 10 are set to control the mount pan tilt up/down, but instead control thruster 8.
  • Buttons 13 and 14 are set to dim/brighten the lights, but instead control thruster 7.

I thought I went by the instructions (for the heavy retrofit kit), but clearly I crossed some wires. Based on the above description, what do you think is wrong? Thanks!

I figured it out-- my QGroundControl was not giving me an option to load default parameters for the heavy retrofit kit. Also, there’s no link to the heavy retrofit kit on the setup instructions pages. I found the file posted in another question on the forums. Perhaps there should be a relevant file dump somewhere?

@sean,

It is interesting that your version of QGC did not give you the option to load the default parameters for the heavy lift configuration. I have assembled a heavy lift configuration and my version of QGC definitely did give me the option to load the default parameters for the heavy lift configuration.

What version of BR’s QGC are you using? It should be Rev 6 I believe.

Regards,
TCIII AVD