Connecting Ping 360 to Ping Viewer

I am having issues connecting the Ping 360 to Ping Viewer. I am trying to run it over ethernet using the Blue Robotics ethernet switch since I have a DVL connected as well. When having ROV connected to topside interface, the Ping 360 will not appear on Ping Viewer. I am using version 2.3.4

We ran many tests to see if it is a hardware issue. The Ping 360 connected with a direct connection from sonar to computer. From there we did direct connection tests through the ethernet switch as well as through the fathom-x. But it did not connect through the ethernet switch or through the fathom-x either. It should be noted that the vehicle does get telemetry and the DVL does connect so that means the ethernet switch and fathom-x are working properly. So I am trying to understand why the Ping 360 does not work through the switch or fathom-x.

A few times when trying to connect over different ports on the ethernet switch, the 360 would appear on Ping Viewer, but when trying to run it, it would be a blank sonar that wouldn’t run. I don’t know what that means and was curious about that as well.