Compinon computer address is different

Given you’re able to access the web interface at 192.168.2.2, and it’s also listed as one of the options in your hostname -I call, the IP address isn’t the problem.

In this photo your Detected Devices doesn’t show a detected Pixhawk, so it looks like it’s not connecting correctly. It’s possible you haven’t connected it correctly, haven’t powered it correctly, or don’t have the correct firmware running on it.

Looking again at your setup photo, it doesn’t look like you’re powering the Pixhawk. It also looks like any power that it does happen to be getting will be via a pin from the Raspberry Pi, which isn’t recommended. Normally we power both the Pixhawk and the RPi via a 5V6A BEC connected to the main battery power. Our Hardware Connection Diagram is a bit confusing because it shows two BECs, but only one should be required (the idea is they’re both powered by it - I’m looking into making that diagram a bit clearer soon).

That connection diagram also shows our normal method of connecting to the Pixhawk, via a USB to microUSB cable from the RPi. I haven’t tried connecting to the Pixhawk’s telemetry port from the RPi GPIO pins, so I’m not sure if your wiring there is correct - a USB connection would definitely be easier to help ensure that connection is correct.

When your Pixhawk is correctly powered up and connected the main light should be blue and flashing on and off.