A Problem with MAVProxy

Hello,

I’m making a ROV with pixhawk 2.4.8 and the companion computer “Jetson Nano 4GB”. I was connecting to my pixhawk via USB cable which is plugged into Jetson. I was using MAVProxy and QGC for ground computer to controller connection. It was going well until something I can’t understand happened.

Here’s my codeline for opening up UDP connection:
mavproxy.py --master=udp:169.254.242.51:14550 --out=/dev/ttyACM0,921600

When I try to connect it it says “Link 1 OK” but after that it doesn’t show any mission parameters (FGear_in, FGear_out) and I can see that QGC still says “Disconnected”. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. : I’m establishing communication between ground computer and companion via PLC(Power Line Communication)

Hi @Ege -
Your IP address in that command looks a bit suspect. Typically the default IP address of the companion computer is 192.168.2.2 .
The default mavlink stream from BlueOS is then directed at 192.68.2.1 - so if your computer is configured with that IP on the adapter connected to your Jetson, you should automatically get a connection in QGC.

Hello @tony-white,

I figured out my problem. It was about voltage of ground PLC module. My cable wasn’t enough for it’s minimum voltage rate.

Thanks for your reply.