Hi there all,
I am following ardusub’s official docs, so I can read mavlink messages that suits my needs.
At the time of writing this, data that I need are:
- time (as time of reading data)
Searching the forum and in Mavlink’s documentation, I could find those messages :
- time - SYSTEM_TIME (from Mavlink’s common messages)
- depth - GLOBAL_POSITION_INT or VFR_HUD (found here and mentioned also in here)
- pressure - SCALED_PRESSURE2 (found here, also here and in this thead)
- temperature - RAW_PRESSURE or SCALED_PRESSURE (also SCALED_PRESSURE2, SCALED_PRESSURE3 found in mavlink docs, but cannot decide which is the correct message)
- heading - VFR_HUD, RAW_IMU and ATTITUDE (found here and here)
specially for the heading, my search results confused me, since I cannot tell the difference between VFR_HUD , RAW_IMU, ATTITUDE and AHRS
I think… testing those and at the same time crosschecking with QGC’s data, can give me an answer. But I would like anyone’s suggestion in this forum, based on your experience.
Thanks is advance !!