Pixhawk 4 - I2C sensors not found

Good to hear :slight_smile:

Indeed.

I can replicate that here. We tried setting BARO_EXT_BUS = 3, which got the Celsius to work but stopped the Bar30 from working. Wouldn’t suggest trying it - it’s not simple to get back the other way.

We’re looking into this, but not sure how long it will take to fix. It may just be a parameter issue, but may also require changes to ArduSub - we won’t know until we have a working solution.

Glad you’ve at least got a workaround. A few notes:

• If you’re restarting the topside computer perhaps there’s some kind of firewall issue or something.
  • If you’re restarting the onboard computer, does the mavproxy service come up in the web interface?
    • If it does then it might be sufficient to reboot the autopilot (from the web interface).
    • If it doesn’t then you can likely reboot just the onboard computer (from the web interface) rather than having to power cycle everything.

By the way, I’ve just re-read your initial post and seen that you got a Pixhawk 4 because your initial Pixhawk 1 (from us) failed. If you haven’t had your BlueROV2 for very long then it might be worth contacting support@bluerobotics.com - they may be able to send you a replacement. Pixhawk quantities are very low, but if we’ve sold you a product that didn’t perform reasonably then that’s on us to fix.