Greetings Blue Buddies! After some time, our beloved Ping-Viewer has a new software update!
We’ve been working hard over the last months to improve and bring an entirely new experience for the companion computer - stay tuned for updates on that in the near future . In the meantime, here’s a long-awaited release of Ping-Viewer! As always, the focus is on stability, reliability and performance, but with that said, we’ve also included some features requested by the community
- New opacity configuration.
- Now you can see what is under Ping-Viewer in your screen.
- New Always-On-Top mode.
- You don’t need to switch back to the application, it’ll always be there for you.
- New Ping360 IP address configuration.
- For those that are doing network experiments with the ROV.
- New visual feedback for invalid field inputs.
- New validation checks for network configuration.
- Fix visual bug on Ping1D speed of sound input.
- Fix Ping360 ‘Reset Settings’ button.
- Fix head down configuration for Ping360.
- Fix bug related to network subnet configuration.
- Fix bug where the application is positioned in an external screen that does not exist anymore.
- Fix bug while looking for tool to flash Ping1D.
- Improve Ping-Viewer icons quality.