Low Light Camera issue

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently assembled a BlueRov2 with the heavy configuration and encountered an issue with the camera—it failed to operate. Consequently, I replaced it with the spare one provided, yet, unfortunately, this second camera ceased functioning after a few hours as well.

I’ve reached out to the support team via three different email addresses but have not received a response thus far. I would greatly appreciate any insights into common problems with the low light cameras and any assistance you could offer in resolving this matter.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @Ognjen, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with your cameras, and with getting in touch. I’ve raised this with our email support team to check whether they’ve received anything from you / whether they’ve sent replies that you haven’t received, and will get back to you.

If you’ve been sending emails directly to our support inbox, I’d recommend instead using the “report a problem with a product” form on our contact page, because it includes fields with the information we’ll want, and can’t accidentally get filtered as spam.

Hi @Ognjen -
We have indeed received your emails, and responded numerous times from multiple addresses - it seems your spam filter may be blocking our reply? We are looking to confirm your mailing address to send camera replacement…

Hi Tony,
I do not see any related mail in spam either…

If it helps, you should be able to send Tony a private message through the forum to provide your address - just click on his profile picture / name (above one of his posts/comments) and then the “Message” button :slight_smile: