How to set pixhawk

Hello,
I want use another type light to change the BR light to get more lumen,
The light controller is like this
It supports 0-5v control or PWM(which not suitable normal pixhawk PWM).
How can I set pixhawk to change the frequency and duty. or control pixhawk to out 0-5V
or I should use other transform board

Hi,

You can use a transistor to convert the signal from 3.3V to 5V, to change the pwm frequency you can use SERVO_RATE and if you don’t want to use pwm, check the RELAY_PIN* parameter (works like a digital signal ON-OFF).

I want to adjust the PWM frequency, but I don’t see SERVO_RATE in the parameters list. Has something changed or am I missing something?

What you likely need is to control the pwm duty, not the pwm frequency. I don’t think there is an option to make a single output 0-100 duty based, you will need to add some software support to use the light.

No, I have a different issue and do want to increase the frequency. I have your Lumen lights connected to the auxiliary channels on the PixHawk. I’m measuring a 50 Hz PWM signal from the autopilot which is creating a strobing effect with my third-party low-light camera. I’ve read the PixHawk should be capable of up to 400 Hz PWM, but I don’t see how to change it.

The frequency is controlled by the Lumens firmware, you can check it here:

It’s not possible to change it from the autopilot firmware, but you could change the code frequency and flash a new firmware.