How can I connect to QGround Control with the raspberry pi OS (Debian bullseye 64 bits)

hello good morning
I am working with a 6-motor ROV, I want to test if it can connect to QGround Control but I want to use the Raspberry pi 64-bit operating system (Debian Bullseye) since I am also using the raspberry to execute a code in python on artificial vision and in the system ROV operating system ardusub-0.0.31 I can’t run my artificial vision code since I get that the libraries I use are not compatible for this platform. My question is if I can connect to QGround Control with the aforementioned operating system (Debian Bullseye) or do I have to use ardusub-0.0.31

Hi Andres,

By ardusub-0.0.31 you probably are referencing to companion, or old computer software.
I highly recommend to update your raspberry to start using BlueOS, connection with QGC should work out of the box.
The system also comes with jupyter and vscode extension for developers.

My best regards,

I went for that option of using Blue OS for the raspberry, but it doesn’t connect to QGround Control and I don’t know the reason, I can only access the interface and I already tried both on raspberry pi 3B and 4B but it doesn’t connect with QGround Control

Did you read the installation instructions in BR. You must set up the address.