I have herelink. after update ,RC and air Unit, the sbus output channel don’t work. can help me.
Hi @tapafi, welcome to the Blue Robotics forum
You have provided very minimal information here, so it’s difficult to give a meaningful response.
- Which flight controller board are you using?
- Which autopilot firmware are you running on it?
- If it is not ArduSub you may need to ask in the general ArduPilot forum, or some other forum more appropriate for your autopilot
- What did you update?
- Your flight controller’s autopilot firmware (e.g. ArduSub)?
- Your onboard computer’s software (e.g. BlueOS)?
- Your control station computer’s software (e.g. QGroundControl)?
- What do you mean by “the sbus output channel don’t work”?
Hi I so sorry to answer late. I don’t get your message notif.
My board is orange cube with carrier board.
Airunit local ver : AU01211129
Airunit online ver : AU01211129
Radio unit ver : RU01221123
My problem mean my herelink’s joystick don’t work and I can’t control my herelink’s Chanel for control pixhawk.