Exstra Lumes wont connect?

ok copy all on the lights… but the calibration i have only done unarmed(10 times now at lest)…and now im at 162 m ?..ive tried to uppdate the program 4 times now… and tryed om my mac yesterday… it wont calibrate there either, but it shows 45 m there?..and there are moore settings on my mac program?..but it shuts down when i try to make the picture big?..but i saw a tread about it so will follow that one there… but about the calibration on the sensor i have a problem?..can it be the sensor?

It sounds like your depth sensor is not communicating. Do you have one plugged into the I2C port on the pixhawk?

In QGC, open Widgets->Mavlink Inspector and look for the message SCALED_PRESSURE2. If you see this message, the sensor is communicating, if you do not, the sensor is not visible to the autopilot, and there is either a connection problem or the sensor is not working.

ok :slight_smile: Will try and see :slight_smile: Tnx for Fantastic support:)

I only get Scaled_preassure (4,2hz,#29) ?..but i guess im looking for Scaled_Preassure2 (something) …but i have a sensor that i wanted to return, so shall i just open that, and try that one then?..just so that im not doing anything with the things im returning?

Yes, if the sensor is working you should find scaled_pressure2 farther down the list. Go ahead and try the other sensor, and return to us the broken one :).

1 Like

ok :wink: Tnx… will not bother you anymoore today at least Tnx :wink: