Boat configuration

Hi, i need to create a boat with ardusub.
I would like to know where I can find information on similar projects.
I need to create a frame configuration like the bluerov1, but i need to use only the thrusters 1,2 and 6.
It is correct to put the following configuration on the AP_Motors6DOF.cpp:

| Motor # | Roll Factor | Pitch Factor | Yaw Factor | Throttle Factor | Forward Factor | Lateral Factor |
|:-------:|:-----------:|:------------:|:----------:|:---------------:|:--------------:|:--------------:|
|    1    |      0      |       0      |    -1.0    |        0        |       1.0      |        0       |
|    2    |      0      |       0      |     1.0    |        0        |       1.0      |        0       |
|    3    |      0      |       0      |      0     |        0        |        0       |        0       |
|    4    |      0      |       0      |      0     |        0        |        0       |        0       |
|    5    |      0      |       0      |      0     |        0        |        0       |        0       |
|    6    |    -0.25    |       0      |      0     |        0        |        0       |       1.0      |

simply put to 0 all the factors of the motors that i don’t use?
Thanks

That sounds right, but it’s really not what ardusub was designed for, so I don’t know how well it will work for you. There are similar posts in this forum for users trying to do the same, I have not seen any results though.