Bar30 detect by BlueOS but does not appear data

Hello , I connected bar30 sensor on Pixhawk Orange+ I2c pin. I can calibrate on QGC haven’t any problem. I appear data on QGC but I didn’t appear on BlueOS. Rarely it works on BlueOS. Often look like screen photo. Thank you for all help. BlueOS version is 1.2.0 beta.6

Hi @ahmet_sevim
This could be an issue with BlueOS, or the data is not present in the stream from Ardusub. I would recommend updating to BlueOS v1.2 beta 7, out today, and see if that resolves your issue. If not, please check for the pressure data by opening the Mavlink2Rest page from the Available Services menu in BlueOS.

1 Like

Hi, @tony-white thank you for interest. I uploaded BluOS v1.2 beta 7. It didn’t work then I checked MAVLink2Rest service I didn’t see pressure data. I added screen photo.

Hi @ahmet_sevim -
Interesting. And the pressure sensor works ok in QGC? Is this true when you took this screenshot of mavlink2rest?
You may want to try the stable version of Ardusub, looks like you are on Beta?

@tony-white yes it’s interesting, I connect QGC with usb, all data is ok compass, gyro and pressure but I didn’t see on Cockpit or BlueOS just it worked absolutely random 2, 3 times. My Pixhawk board is latest version Orange series’s it called Orange+. I checked Ardusub firmware page it hasn’t stable version therefore I used beta version. Maybe problem source is Ardusub but it works on QGC I couldn’t understand. Screenshot is correct I find Available Services menu and opened page /Mavlink2Rest then I took screenshot. Also I tried many times reset board but it didn’t work.

@tony-white, Problem was caused by Ardusub beta. I used Pixhawk black with Ardusub 4.2.x stable version all data is correct.

1 Like