Alternative controllers

Been looking around for an alternative to a game pad type controller, found this, looks interesting. Logitech heavy equipment side panel on Amazon
image001

1 Like

Very interesting, anyone know if it would work within QGC/ArduSub? Looks like some reliability issues though based on the Amazon reviews

it’s not clear, but ‘probably’.

1 Like

Hi,

just saw this controller online and ask if anyone gave it a try since the topic first asked?

Bit expensive to just buy to try and I´m not too much into farm simulation :wink:

1 Like

Is there a list of controllers that work with the BR2? The Logitech F710 is nice but I would like to check out other options too.

Hi @deepquest,

I like using the PS4 controller. It works well wired but I haven’t tested via Bluetooth.

Reference: BlueROV2, What’s Not Included

There are some items necessary for operation that are not included with the kit.

Those are the two we have listed out and we use on a regular basis. We haven’t heard too much from the community to expand that list any further. We like the Xbox One controller the best so far. The Elite controller also falls into this category. We haven’t tried the Elite 2 yet.

I have bought this and tried it.
The issue is that this controller only have 5 axis.
The calibration couldn’t be completed because of this.
I was hoping to use the wheel for leveling, but QGS wouldn’t recognice it as a joystick.
Please tell me if you have any luck trying.

I’d like to run four thrusters on a basic arcade style switch, where no thrusters spin in reverse. Rather, forward movement of the joystick operates the front two thrusters. Backward movement operates the rear two, while left or right movement respectively operates the left, or the right, thrusters.