5 T100 Thruster, up and down spinning a lot more slowly than all others

I have connected 5 T100 Thrusters to a power distribution board, 3 in series and 2 in parallel, but am facing some major issues with power output. Thanks

Before I had hooked up 4 thrusters in series and they were all pretty much spinning at equal velocities and produced enough/equal power. However since connecting 2 in parallel, and instead using the BlueRov 1 frame as a sample frame configuration, the 2 up and down thrusters spun a lot more slowly. The whole system is connected to pixhawk. Was wondering if this was a problem with connecting motors in parallel on power distribution board or an ardusub problem with the parameters and stuff? Thank you so much!!!

Hi @SloppytheFloppy,

I have connected 5 T100 Thrusters to a power distribution board, 3 in series and 2 in parallel

Can you please expand on this? How exactly do you have this hooked up, and what is your “power distribution board”? Note that each thruster needs its own ESC, a single ESC cannot run more than one thruster unless it is multi-in-one design with multiple separate ESCs on a single PCB. All ESCs should be powered in parallel, it is not possible to hook up ESCs in series.

-Adam