Thruster Commander power supply

Hello everyone, I am new to this hobby and I am using T200 thruster with commander but I will be using 20v power supply to drive this kit, I have question in regards to commander, do I need to buy separate step down convertor from 20v to 5 v to power up the commander or I can feed the power from same 20v power supply?

Thank you,

Rav

Hi @ravi197699, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

20V should be fine, as per the Powering the Thruster Commander section of the guide, and the technical details table on the product page :slight_smile:

thank you so much, when I heard 5v in the video on webpage, I got confused on if I should be feeding the commander only 5v. But thank you for clarification, how these thrusters hold in saltwater?

Rav

From the T200 product page:

A post was merged into an existing topic: T200 Thruster cable length

Hi @ravi197699
I am looking for 20v power supply for operate our rov . can please help me , I like to know about your power supply . We are using 5 thruster configuration.

1 Like

Hello ramakant,

I am using power supply from amazon, it is adjustable power supply from 5v to 24 volts with digital readout which shows you what is the volts and amps being produced by power supply, please see the link below,

2 posts were split to a new topic: Bigger T200 Propeller

Hi @ravi197699
Thank you for your immediate reply. but I looking for higher current power supply, for example 18v 100A. do you have any suggestions.

I used 24v 30 amp power supply but I don’t know if there is 18v 100a power supply but I would check on amazon if I were you,