Rewrite start_vide.sh for usb camera

Hello Blue robotics community! I want to use usb camera instead of usual or with it. I try to send videostream to qgc , it worked! As reference I used this post : About usb camera
The main problem is, that I want to configure it via qgc, when I’m sending the mission.Also I want to detect camera automatically not only after reboot, but when it connects to usb.
I saw source file, fixed it, but just for test, so I can’t find where it start as a process, not in init.d, and also the sytemd. Where your processes from directory scripts are started, I want to add my own, or rewrite during, but correct for my purposes, I didn’t found how you started processes and how you finish them, I mean only scripts folder, where start_video.sh is.

Hi,

The scripts are called by “/home/pi/companion/.companion.rc”.

Thanks, but where .companion.rc started? I found where start_video.sh called.
Also I want, that my usb camera would work as camera, which provided by bluerobotics. I saw in ardusub it is possible to make a photo with points of path, would it work with usual camera?

/etc/rc.local

USB cameras with H264 output are supported. If it is supported the camera will show as an option in the camera page: Camera · GitBook

You should also see it as a device on the http://192.168.2.2:2770/system page