Question about supplying power to Pi and Navigator

Hi,

I am new to this forum, flight controllers and Raspberry Pi in general. I am hoping to build a drone controlled by EMG signals from my forearm. I currently use OpenBCI’s Cyton board and have already completed the program to recognize my forearm motions. That board uses a USB-A dongle plugged into the Raspberry Pi:

I have questions regarding power to both the Pi and Navigator. When the power supply is plugged into the pins on the Navigator, will this also power the Raspberry Pi or do I need to connect the battery in parallell to both the Navigator and the Pi.

If I use a separate battery for the Pi, I was thinking about the Pisugar 3:

This board connects on the underside of the Pi with pogo pins to the GPIO. Would this conflict with the Navigator?

Additionally, I am not exactly sure where to start with building the drone because outside of this forum there is not much information to go off of using the Navigator. However, the product seems very versatile and I would like to use it for my project and possibly other future ones. If anyone can offer advice on this or link me to a tutorial aimed at beginners I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Thil