QGround Control UDP

I have been trying to connect the BlueROV to a different laptop. On QGround control I can see aa picture but I cant arm or update any of the parameters. Looks like the firewall is not open but I have double checked and all firewall rules are in place. Any suggestions what I should try.

David Ardis

What is the OS version of your laptop ?

If you can see the parameters at all, you should be able to edit them.

• What parameters are you trying to change?
  • Do you get a warning when you try to arm?

This does not sound like a network/firewall configuration issue.

-Jacob

I am using a Panasonic FZ-G1 Toughpad running Windows 8.1.

This computer is attached to a coperate network and UDP ports 14550 and 5600 have been opened on the firewall.

I think this is a firewall issue Panasonic is receiving data and video and telemetry data but not transmitting anything.

David Ardis

Hi David,

How have you determined that you don’t have any outgoing traffic? If you believe it is a firewall issue, you should try to get help from your network administrator.

-Jacob

Jacob
Not 100% sure but there is traffic going out. can you tell me what ports the are used both inbound and outbound i will then check against the firewall settings.

David Ardis

The inbound ports are 5600 and 14550 outbound is determined by the OS on connection.

Can please you answer the questions in my previous post?

-Jacob

Jacob

Sorry In network status I am showing data out. I can arm the sub but none of the motors are turning.

David

Jacob

I have got all the connection problems sorted downloaded and install a new of the Companion Computer Software and reinsalled QGround Controll. After recalibration everthing is working.

Thanks

David Ardis

Wonderful! Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Jacob