New sample images and video from the Omniscan 450 Imaging Sonar

In the spirit of “A picture is worth a thousand words.” We added a webpage with image and video samples from our OS450 imaging sonar. We will continue to add more content in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this @dennysb - these look great! :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Team,

Happy New Year!

I am writing to seek your assistance with an issue I am experiencing with my Omniscan 450 imaging sonar units, which are installed on my BlueROV2. One unit is forward-looking, and the other is mounted on the starboard side. Previously, I was able to operate one Omniscan unit at a time, setting its IP address before disconnecting it and then connecting and setting the IP address of the other unit. I used an increasing or decreasing order for the IP addresses, enabling them to appear as a single IP address for both units.

However, following a recent firmware update, I find myself unable to connect to the units using the method I employed before the update. Could you please provide guidance or a solution to reestablish a functional connection using a similar approach, or advise if a different method is now required post-update?

I appreciate your time and assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Karthik Dora