Navigator SBUS issue

I have a BlueRobotics Navigator. I have flashed ArduRover firmware in it. But when I connect RC receiver (SBUS Port) in the RC in port it’s not detecting. Tried all types of firmares but having the same result.

Could it be inversion issue sbus has two types inverted and non inverted.

Here is what I was speaking of, check your receiver manual to see if it’s inverted.

UART/SBUS Jumper

By default the RC input is configured for SBUS (inverted) protocol. To use a radio that uses a normal (noninverted) UART signal, cut the trace between the SBUS and center solder pad and solder the jumper on the back of the Navigator PCB to the UART position. To reconfigure the RC input for SBUS after the trace has been cut, solder the jumper in the SBUS position.

1 Like

Hai fred, thanks for the reply. We are using FrSky RX8R receiver. I think its SBUS is non-inverted. So how can i connect it with Navigator?

UART/SBUS Jumper

By default the RC input is configured for SBUS (inverted) protocol. To use a radio that uses a normal (noninverted) UART signal, cut the trace between the SBUS and center solder pad and solder the jumper on the back of the Navigator PCB to the UART position. To reconfigure the RC input for SBUS after the trace has been cut, solder the jumper in the SBUS position.

navigator-usage-guide-jumper-1

The table below shows common RC serial protocols and the required jumper configuration.

|Manufacturer|Serial Protocol|UART Signal|Jumper Position|
FRSky SBUS Inverted SBUS (default)
FRSky IBUS Noninverted UART
Team BlackSheep Crossfire Noninverted UART

Serial Devices

Serial Devices

I think that is inverted sbus you have so might be a different issue.