Mission Planner problem with Gstreamer

Hello, i have a problem sending video from my raspberrypi3 to mission Planner.
I’m running the following code on the raspberryPi:

raspivid -t 0 -n -o - | gst-launch-1.0 fdsrc ! h264parse ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 en=96 ! udpsink host=192.168.1.85 port=5000

In Mission Planner I get the following error

Hi @jpsilva2000,

Given Blue Robotics doesn’t contribute to Mission Planner, or actively recommend or support it for use with our vehicles, I don’t expect the community here will have much experience that’s relevant to your question. You’ll likely receive better help on this in the Mission Planner category of the more general ArduPilot forums :slight_smile:

This at least seems reasonable to me at first glance. Have you tried receiving and displaying it in your control station computer with a manual gstreamer pipeline, instead of via Mission Planner? Debugging issues is often a case of breaking them down into smaller problems that you can check to rule out some of the potential causes before looking deeper into the remaining ones.

As a complete stab in the dark, the window in your screenshot is titled “Send Error”, which seems unlikely to be related to receiving video, and is more likely to be related to some other part of your setup / installation…