How/would this work Brooklyn TK122 with single T200 on transom

I am interested in this TK122 kayak. I noticed that the TK122 has 2 5mm brass inserts on the transom which I confirmed with manufacturer is designed for a motor or a rudder.

I am wondering if I could simply put a sturdy L bracket screwed into the inserts, perhaps with some reinforcement (turn the L into a triangle) with the T200 mounted to the bracket. Would this be enough to get me going, obviously without directional control. The L bracket could have multiple holes for manual depth adjustment.

Just looking for something very simple and easy to get me going… mods can come later!

Link to kayak:

Pic of inserts on the transom:

Thanks

Here is another picture of the transom. There brass holes are below the overhang. (Sorry it is an ad, I took a screenshot of the ad - their website doesn’t show the boat from this angle).

The boat has a pretty flat bottom - about how fast will a single t200 go on 12 volts? 2mph?

Hi Patrick

I also wanted to know what the brass inserts were for on the TK122. Did you manage to get anything connected to the kayak rudder or motor?

Updates would be appreciated!

Thanks

NP