Primary 1-8 : Thrusters in heavy configuration
Aux:
1: Tilt1
2: Tilt2
3: Light1
4: Light2
5: Newton gripper
6: water sensor

I read in the document that only servo 1,2 and 3 are available to be controlled via buttons.

Is there a reason for this?

How can I access servo control for 4,5?

Cheers,
E.

Lights and camera tilt function can go on any servo channel. The _servo_1 etc joystick buttons can only be applied to servos 1-3. The reason is to keep the list of options reasonably short.

This means that your gripper must be on channel 1-3. Also, the water sensor must be configured as gpio instead of pwm via the BRD_PWM_COUNT parameter. This doesn’t allow for a single gpio, the finest granularity is two at a time :(.

Yeah at present I am only connected on aux 1,2,3

Not sure I am following. Ch4 and 5 are unusable?

The lights and camera tilt may be used on 4 5 and 6.

If you use a leak detector on the servo header, you can’t use 5 for pwm (you could put the leak sensor on analog input)

Thanks for this.

How do I control the camera and light on these channels being servos are not available in the joystick buttons?

Which analog input are you referring to and how do I get this up in QGC?

Cheers,
E.

Set the camera and lights up on the camera and lights setup page, they are configured differently than the gripper, which is why the limitation only applies to the gripper.

Look at the LEAK_PIN parameter: Redirecting...

And BRD_PWM_CNT

thank you Jacob. I’ll have a look at it when I am back in the office.

Hi,

I have a follow up question about this.

How do I solve the wiring if I want to move the leak detector to ADC 3.3V?
It is thre wires coming from leak detector board and the ADC 3.3V input on Pixhawk have 5 pins, which wire goes where?

Hi @Stihus,

The ArduPilot Pixhawk Overview specifies the following pinout:

It also includes some additional detail about the Pixhawk analog input pins.