Cannot use two iframe instances of SonarView in Cockpit

I’d like to use two instances of SonarView in the iframe widget in cockpit, one to display Cerulean’s Omniscan sonar and the other to display Ping1D sonar.

When I set the address for the iframe widget to Sonarview it only displays the option to connect to the Omniscan but the Ping1D option is missing. However if I use the Sonarview extension instead I have the option of using either Omniscan or Ping (both work fine this way).

I would like to have the option to view both sonars via the iframe widgets in cockpit instead of seperate extension pages as the vehicle disconnects whenever I lose focus on the cockpit page.

Another issue I just discovered when checking the above is when I change views in cockpit and the current view was displaying SonarView in the iframe widgit the view changes fine (map, video etc) but the Sonarview iframe widgit remains (even though it is not enabled in the view I changed to). Seems the iframe disappears if I click on some controller buttons while changing the view page but not sure.

Using BlueOS 1.3.1, the latest version of the Cockpit and Sonarview extensions, Windows 10 and Chrome.