Bar 100 with Pixhawk 4

I installed ARDUSUB on pixhawk 4 and tried to connected BAR30 BAR100 to the I2C A port. Obviously, it didn’t work.Can I install BAR30 BAR100 on I2C A by modifying the parameters?

Hi,

Try changing GND_EXT_BUS

Hi Willian Galvani,
I changed GND_EXT_BUS to BUS3 and there is a depth value output, but the output value is incorrect. I have installed the pressure sensor on the pixhawk cube black to observe, the output value is right.
Thanks for your reply.

Note that the bus param is hardcoded on 4.0, and this is fixed on master.
Is it still wrong after calibrating?

I have seen this link fixed on master.
It is still wrong after calibrating. the calibration is failed.

Hi @popo,

I’m not sure if you managed to solve this, but the sensor in your picture is a Bar100, not a Bar30, so I’ve changed the post title to reflect that and corrected your initial post. Both the Bar100 and Bar30 are supported by the ArduSub firmware, so are expected to work correctly. Did you end up finding a solution to your issue? :slight_smile:

Hi @EliotBR ,
Thanks for your reply
I switched to using pixhawk 1, until then I still could not read the Bar100 pressure value correctly by modifying the parameters. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the update :slight_smile:

In case it’s relevant to others, another person recently had issues with pressure sensor readings on a pixhawk 4, and managed to solve them by reducing the sensor reading rate:

I’m not sure if that’s the same issue as this Bar100 one, since they were at least able to get occasionally correct readings in between several incorrect ones before they reduced the sensor rate, but it could maybe be the same problem.