4" end cap with 14 M10 holes

I purchased a 4" locking aluminum end cap with 14 M10 holes and was looking for a 2D drawing for it.
I don’t know how to get it from the 3D drawings and the documentation does not show this end cap anyway.
What are the 14 mm holes used for? Threaded holes seem unnecessary since all 12 penetrators and 2 blanks I have work fine. This end cap still seems to be available but are they being phased out?.
What am I missing?

Hi @Rov36 -
The 14mm holes are used with our larger WetLink Penetrators, like those used with the T500 thruster cable.

Some endcaps have threaded holes so that the penetrators can be assembled closer together. The 2D drawings can be found at the top of the technical details section:

If you need more detail, I would recommend downloading and reviewing the 3D model. It can be easiest to find these on the Technical Reference page. You can open this with free programs like AutoDesk Fusion for makers, or Onshape (my favorite!)

The 4" 14 hole M10 endcap is still available, and is not being phased out. The M14 versions are just providing more options!