2 Analog Potentiometer Joystick + 1 Arduino + 4 T100 Thrusters - Programming

What are the ranges printed to the serial monitor in Arduino? they should be all 1500 for the motors to stop.

Are the ground wires (black from the servo connector) from the ESCs connected to the Arduino?

How long are the signal cables to the ESCs?

i dont know what the range is on the serial monitor but i do know that the ground wires from the ESCs are plugged onto the negitive rail on the bread board and that goes to the arduino

@williangalvani When looking at the serial monitor, even when the joysticks are not moving there is a value of 1900

That means that something is wrong. Without moving the joysticks the PWMs should be centered in 1500. Check the values returned by the analogRead() function.

we meant to say that it weirdly alternates between 1500 and 1900. it looks like this

currently it seems to be working but the left vertical motor is not rotating

This is not right. The value returned by analogRead() has 10 bits of precision, the transitions should be a lot smoother than that. I advise:

• Check the value returned by analogRead() and that it correlated to the joystick positions.
  • Check that the value returned by analogRead() does not change when you move the wires around
  • Check if the output of map correlates with the joystick positions/analogRead()