RCOverride RC output for autonomous dehaviour

Hi,
As a project, I have to develop autonomous behaviour for a BlueROV1. I installed Mavros and Mavproxy on a Rpi2 but when I’m trying to publish on the rc/override topic with

rostopic pub -r 1 /mavros/rc/override mavros_msgs/OverrideRCIn '[1300, 1300, 1300, 1300, 0, 0, 0, 0]

it keeps answering "

RC override not supported by this FCU!"

I’m using QGroundControl as a GCS and I can us the Motor Test tool to monitor the pwm output.

For the Mavproxy configuration:

mavproxy.py --master=/dev/ttyACM0 --out=tcpin:0.0.0.0:65500 (MavRos) –out=udp:192.168.2.1:14550 (CGS)

For the MavROS configuration:

arg name=“fcu_url” default=“tcp://0.0.0.0:65500@”
arg name=“gcs_url” default=“”

So do you have any Idea why the RCOverride isn’t working ?

Thanks,
Cactus

Hi,

Take a look in our pymavlink examples and try to test Send RC (Joystick) example.
Let me know if it works, it may be a problem with mavros.

Thanks, I tried but this example as no effects on the /rc/out.
It still remains at:
“channels: [1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 0, 0]”

Is your vehicle armed ?

Yes it is

I managed to Override the RC channels with this configuration but as you can see some conflicts occures for the serial port of the pixhawk.

Copy of ROV config 2

So I changed the setup and there’s no conflicts remaining but the Override topic is no longer functional.
ROV config 1

Hi,

Try to close QGC and test you script with the Pixhawk <-> Mavproxy <-> Mavros pipeline alone.

Hi,
I deleted the Mavproxy connection and here’s what I have.

Hi,
Should the rC/override change the input values or just the out values because the rc/in topic stays empty despite the override.