Plot tempeture from pcb

Can someone help me i wanna plot continuously temperature of PING pcb for change in 1s? Because i have second external water sensor and i want to compere them. thank you.

Hi @DIVER, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

You can get the Ping1D PCB temperature using the get_pcb_temperature message.

A couple of questions:

1. What kind of hardware and program are you wanting to do this with?
    • The Ping Sonar technical details includes links to some different libraries we’ve made that will likely be helpful.
  2. Are you wanting to plot the data live, or collect it and plot it afterwards?
    • You may want to look into matplotlib for Python, or the Serial Plotter for Arduino.

Yes i would like to plot it live to see affect of outside temp of the watter to the actual pcb temperature and how it is dropping. I have your arduino zip file and everything works, i get real time readings of distance and confidence and readings of pcb temp just in one moment. I want to track it trough time how it is droping. Thank you!!!

If you’re using an Arduino I’d recommend using the Serial Plotter that comes as part of the Arduino IDE :slight_smile:

If you want to get more complex you can set something like up a Python script that connects to the Arduino via serial (once the Arduino has been loaded with your program), and then you can retrieve, plot, and save the data that gets sent through as you desire :slight_smile: