Is there any suitable Ardusub firmware for Cube Orange Plus?

Hello everyone, We have Cube Orange+. I’m having trouble installing the necessary software for Cube Orange. I get the “upgrade canceled” error every time I install the “ardusub.apj” files I found. I’m waiting for your solution suggestions!

Hi @omer_faruk,

There are firmware builds for all the ArduPilot-supported flight controller boards on their firmware site. Do note that not every board type is as frequently used, so while the Cube boards are one of our recommended options, they haven’t been as extensively tested as the boards that have shipped with our vehicles.

I believe you should also be able to install an appropriate firmware through both QGroundControl and BlueOS, without needing to find your own manual firmware file.

Hi @EliotBR ,

Thanks for helping! I checked firmwares and i could not find any stable version for Cube Orange Plus (I think it hasn’t been released yet). Anyway, I downloaded the apj file suitable for Cube Orange Plus from the “latest” versions and tried to install it on Qground. But i think it does not work. I cannot view the interface after the installation completed. Also, I tried starting it by unplugging it and plugging it back in.

If you’re still having issues with this, could you explain what you mean here? From your screenshot it seems like the firmware uploaded successfully.

Note that “latest” firmware is based on whatever is currently in the master branch of the repository, so it changes quite frequently, and may occasionally be broken or have significant bugs that were missed in the reviews of a code change. Given the firmware installation process seems to be working, it might be enough to just install the latest firmware again, because the original issue(s) might be fixed.

Hello @EliotBR,

I tried to upload firmware and even its written successfully it is not. I checked ardusub firmwares and i could not see any stable firmware for cube orange plus. Then i decided to take a new cube orange and i solved the problem. Everything is fine right now but in the future i’d like to use cube orange plus also. I will wait for the stable version of Cube Orange Plus to be shared.

As you can see here, There is no stable version of Cube Orange Plus. There is only Cube Orange ones.